Likewise, you could flash any supported IMG or ZIP file or even root your device by flashing the Magisk ZIP (which is now part of the Magisk App, from v22 onwards). Fastboot ROM the flashing is done via connecting the Xiaomi device to the computer via USB in fastboot mode, you must unlock the bootloader first, and use the mi flash tool.
- To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model.
- Below you can find a list with official supported devices.
- Since Xiaomi Mi 11i already comes with Android 11 based MIUI 12.5, You don’t need to update your mobile manually.
- Open updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package.
Custom ROMs no doubt bring in a couple of extra goodies than what your device might not be shipped with. However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well.
So this was all from this guide on how to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest. Now install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your stock ROMs PC. This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one. So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC.
Firmware cannot be replaced or customized if it’s already installed in ROM format. The entire Android device operating system is stored in a compressed and writable form called NAND flash memory. It is very important to keep your phone up to date by installing the updated version of the firmware.
- This firmware update brings a number of new features & improvements to the Poco X3 Pro device.
- However, the Stock ROM typically lacks customization options and additional features.
- Flashing the MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the Mi Flash Tool is a true and tried method.
- These updates sometimes come only to the beta testers or in selected regions first, followed by a bigger global release later down the line.
- This file can be used for fix hang on logo and bricked device and other software problems.
- This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not.
That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well. Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal. Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device. It can also serve as the nuclear option if you’ve bricked your device and no other methods to fix it are working. This method is for the users who rooted their Mi 11 with the help of the SuperSU zip file. Unroot or unrooting the Mi 11 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone.